Welcome to AMC
Making up for lost circulation?Down the borehole, you can’t always predict when or how things will go wrong. AMC’s new, patent pending Borehole Optimisation System (AMC BOS™) anticipates fluid loss, lost circulation and unstable zones, even in the most difficult conditions – making operations smoother and more predictable.
Flexibility to respond quickly to site-specific challenges
Our team of experienced mud engineers work closely with clients to improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs and resolve site-specific challenges. Engineers provide on-site advice and training for the best use of our drilling fluids and equipment. Our engineers are also supported by laboratory specialists who have the ability to analyse samples and customize drilling fluids for clients.
What makes AMC unique?
- Unrivalled service and on-site support
- Quality drilling fluids and innovative equipment
- Flexibility to respond quickly to client-specific challenges
- Advanced research and development capabilities
- In-house manufacturing and production
- A global distribution network ensuring minimal lead times
Global service and on-site support
We have established support centres and distribution networks in all key mining and exploration regions throughout Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe and the Americas. This means you will receive local support when you need it. Our warehouses are also strategically located to minimize transport costs and product lead times for clients.